NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
- Visit to Bogor Agriculture University, Indonesia under ITPGRFA-BSF Grant
- Visit to Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Tunisia and United Kingdom under ITPGRFA-BSF Grant
- AgriGIS Workshop & Think-Tank meetings in Nairobi
- Bambara groundnut featured as FAO’s traditional crop of the month
- West Africa Socio Economic bambara groundnut researchers meet in Ghana
- CFF BamYIELD team members visit Partners at Brawijaya University in Malang, Indonesia
- A call for Bambara groundnut lines
- Africa Trip Report: Finding out more about Bambara groundnut
- Training Course on Research Proposal Writing
- Two Research Scientists Mobilise Nigerian University Community on Bambara Groundnut
- UK Plant Science Conference 2014
- 3rd International Bambara Groundnut Workshop
Published Articles by our Partners
- Socioeconomics of bambara groundnut: Generating baseline information on bambara groundnut utilisation and consumption in Africa by Ghana Team.
- Prof. Dr. Satriyas Ilyas’s Team (Bogor Agricultural University)
- Dr Kuswanto (Brawijaya University)
International Conference on Crop Improvement: Issues for Biotechnology Intervention (ICCI 2013) 25th – 25th November 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- ICCI 2013 oral presentation by Sean Mayes
- ICCI2013 oral presentation by Razlin Azman
- ICCI2013 poster presentation by Ho Wai Kuan
3rd International Conference on Neglected and Underutilised Species Conference 2013: For a Food Secure Africa (NUS2013) 25th – 27th September, 2013, Accra, Ghana.
18th ICBAR (International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research) Conference 18th – 20th June, 2014, Nairobi, Kenya
Socioeconomics of bambara groundnut: Generating baseline information on bambara groundnut utilisation and consumption in Africa.